Welcome to Hunter Valley Hampers Blog

Welcome to Hunter Valley Hampers! Through my contributions to this blog, I hope you will gain an insight into Hunter Valley Hampers, see how much work goes into securing and maintaining local gourmet produce, and join us as a client for life. Not too ambitious(!) but at least honest. I aim to be honest, frank and to the point so you get something from reading this - I don't intend to waste your time with flowery sales babble or nonsense about our individual gift baskets.

Briefly, a regular contribution on people and events in the wider community and economy and how it impacts on our small business. I am aiming for a "Hunter Valley Hampers Comment" in the style of a opinion piece in the SMH etc. How what goes on in the macro affects me and my business in the micro.

No comments: